General Terms and Conditions

Registration
Registrations will only be accepted through the official booking form on the Kadampafestivals website (www.kadampafestivals.at). Bookings via post mail or email are not accepted.

Bookings are only valid with a 25% deposit of the course fee and after you have received a confirmation email. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. This payment is as well non-refundable and non-transferable.

Terms of payment
With your registration, there are 25% deposit in EUR payable. Only credit card payments through the Kadampafestivals website can be accepted. On the day of arrival the remaining 75% of your fee are payable in EUR. This can be paid on site by credit card (not post card) or cash in EUR.

Cancellations and changes of bookings
Please note that your booking is binding.

Cancellations or changes for the Austrian Dharma Celebration have to be in written form (email or mail). The 25% deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.

Cancellations or changes of the booking for the Austrian Dharma Celebration are only up to two days before the beginning of the course accepted.

Cancellations or changes of the booking later than two days before the beginning of the Austrian Dharma Celebration will not be accepted and the whole fee is owed.

Organisation
If possible, all courses will be held as announced in the publicity; however, the teacher, course topic, timetable, date and location are subject to alteration. Kadampafestivals will refund the deposit in case of shift of the course date or complete cancellation of a course.

Accommodation
The accommodation are according to the announcement in the publicity, the website and depending on availability. Accommodation and meals are subject to alteration.

Meals
For Lunch there will be the possibility, for a vegetarian meal. Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for any other diets or allergies.

Insurance
Insurance is the personal affair of each attendant. Kadampafestivals disclaims liability for theft, accident or illness.